Sandals - Cheetah
Created for Spring and Summer, Little Love Bug worked hard to make sure their sandal moccs are soft and flexible for your children’s feet. All of the handmade leather moccasin sandals offer a soft sole with non-slip grips as your baby or toddler learns to walk in mocc sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. For the more experienced child, moccasins in sizes 7, 8, 9, and 10 come in a hard sole for durable play. Try them out and find out why so many Mom’s consider Little Love Bugs to be the best baby moccasins on the market.
Features of Sandal Moccasin (infant/baby/toddler/big kid):
- Elastic entrance, as well as an adjustable buckle for babies with skinny to chunky feet
- Mocs made for the rough and tumble new walkers in a soft sole for minimalist footwear; Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Read more below on sole options
- Children’s moccasins in sizes 7, 8, 9, 10 with a hard sole
- 100% genuine leather, so there’s no sweaty overheated feet
- Practical for toddlers, babies, children and infants for a day of play
- Flexible sole of a moccasin with a grip of rubber for less slips and falls
- Comes in a dust bag perfect for storing your shoes away as a keepsake or to give a great presentation for a baby shower gift or 1st birthday present
Available at Kannapolis
SIZE CHART INSTRUCTION (SEE PHOTOS):
* Please note that this is the bottom measurement of each shoe. Please use at your own discretion - Little Love Bug Company is not responsible for exchanges or returns in regards to sizing. Make sure to print off on an 8x10" piece of paper.
Measure your little bug’s foot from heel to big toe and take a look at the size chart below.
* The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk.
Leslie's Recommendation for Sizing (how to measure your little's feet):
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, as it's important to note that "3-6 months" etc. is purely an average of the ages and sizes can actually vary quite a bit based off your little.
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!