Available at our Union St Location
Flat Bottom Swedish Gnome
Regular price $10.99
Features & details
- A Gnome is excellent for spreading the traditional spirit. In folklore, swedish Gnome guards home and protect people from misfortune. It brings good luck to family and is regarded as good luck. You can use tomte gnomes to tell your children stories and to covey joy.
- Size is about 11.4 inches high from the bottom to the top and 3.14 inches wide.
- Knitted cap includes a wire, and you can pose it in any way you like. The base is weighted so that he won't tip over easily.
- Made by hand with environmentally friendly materials, so any two different gnome christmas will differ in size and weight, and their cute appearance is popular among people of all ages, is also a good choice as a Christmas gift.
- Available in multiple colors
**Located at our main shop on Union Street. All PICKUP ORDERS must be picked up at Union Street. Please allow two days for either option.**