Little Love Bug Co
Chelsea Boot - Midnight
Chelsea Boot - Midnight
My Little Love Bug Chelsea moccasin boots were made for walkin’! Perfect for nearly any fashionable outfit - Your Love Bug will be on trend as they take their first steps in my adorable handmade ankle mocc boots. Comfortable, light and fashionable, you will be sure to fall in love with these adorable shoes.
As always, the best part about Little Love Bug Company footwear is that each pair of shoes offer non-slip soles. Babies and toddlers alike need extra grip wherever they go and my children’s Chelsea moccasin boot not only help them from taking a tumble, they’re easy for parents to slip on and off.
All of Little Love Bug's children's moccasins come in a dust bag perfect for storing your shoes away as a keepsake or to give as a presentation for a baby shower gift or birthday present.
- 100% buttery soft top grain leather - So your child's feet can breathe properly and won't get blisters.
- Durably made baby moccasin boot for the rough and tumble new walkers; Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5
- Perfect gender neutral footware
Available at Kannapolis
SIZE CHART INSTRUCTION (SEE PHOTOS):
* Please note that this is the bottom measurement of each shoe. Please use at your own discretion - Little Love Bug Company is not responsible for exchanges or returns in regards to sizing. Make sure to print off on an 8x10" piece of paper.
Measure your little bug’s foot from heel to big toe and take a look at the size chart below.
* The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk.
Leslie's Recommendation for Sizing (how to measure your little's feet):
- TRACE BOTH FEET: Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace).
- Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- MEASURE: Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- CONSULT: Sizing chart below, as it's important to note that "3-6 months" etc. is purely an average of the ages and sizes can actually vary quite a bit based off your little.
- REMEMBER – many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!